Fly Tying
Inconnu

Challenge #11

Something else I should tell you folks before you get too worried about it. We are not looking for works of art here. This is sort of guerilla flytying, you just need functionality, not appearances. I know I have had participants get all uptight because they can't make a perfect fly, so now you know you don't have to go there. :)

Actually gillbuster, that was a scenerio for one of my earlier swaps. I kept it pretty basic with cloth bandages and shirt pockets as well as a hook made from a safety pin. Good call on your part though.... :)

Thanks flyfishingwright, I appreciate the PM though I still had your address from the hooks I sent. You may well curse my name down the road though :D

Yaaaawwwwn! :huh: I just finished packing all of the envelopes tonight. I'll have them in the mail first thing in the morning. I know some of you are going to go "Huh??!!" when you get your packages. Some are probably harder than others and perhaps some are more interesting than others, but they all require some thought. Don't dismay if you can't come up with something right away, give it a few days, ponder it a bit as you tie or read this website and I'm pretty sure ideas will come to you. I took a picture of most of the stuff, but the lei wasn't in the picture, sorry about that.

I always second guess myself and think I could have done a better job of selecting stuff, but I let the chips fall where they may.

My mailing address is:

Kerry Pitt

3010 49St

Beaumont, AB

T4X-1S6 Canada

I will PM everyone with some info on the fishi where I feel it is neccessary. :)

Ya know you just shouldn't tempt me with an opening like that.....sigh, I must overcome temptation! I must overcome temptation! :help: