Fly Tying
knoxy

image under user name

Just quickly wondering how you get an image under your username when you make a post. being new to the forum, i'm not quite sure, though most other members seem to have an image underneath their username.

Cheers

Chris :)

At the top of the screen, click on "My Controls". The next screen will show a list if things you can do to your personal settings along the left hand side. Click on "Edit Avatar Settings" and you can upload a photo.

sort of related... How the heck do you do the text under the avatar to replace advanced member?!

Be carefull of what you wish for :devil:

hmmmm.... ask steve you say :unsure: ...... i geuss i could settle for being an advanced member then

wait i gotta be nice to steve.. he might be one of santas little elves putting together a new toy for christmas

At the top of the screen, click on "My Controls". The next screen will show a list if things you can do to your personal settings along the left hand side. Click on "Edit Avatar Settings" and you can upload a photo.

I will hive it try. I hope it works.

Streamcaddis..