Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
AF_Tier

Anyone want to host

That's the truth! I think mine filled up in the first 24 hours! Are you able to fish in Portugal? My wife spent some time over there getting into trouble. My advice to you is to stay away from Pink Floyd and one armed one eyed chicken truck drivers with pistols! :bugeyes: But that isn't a fishing story. :D

I would love to but I'm already hosting the fly box swap. But if it does get hosted I'm in. Damn, I might need therapy. :dunno:

I'm sure we all need therapy. :hyst: :hyst:

Swappers are somewhat different then 'normal' fly fishing people. :hyst:

I like swaps, so that's me. B)

I can do it next week, host the swap that is.

I'll watch for it Don! Hey I tried therapy for awhile......poor fellow, I still feel kinda bad, but I think the burger joint he is working at now is alot better for him. :dunno:

I would be in this one also. Man I love these swaps. I've been in several, but haven't got any flies back yet. It's going to be lke christmas at my house soon.

Randy

You got that right, I remember one week I got four sets. My trout dry fly box now has about 120 flies in it. My wet fly box still needs some work. I have four boxes of steelhead flies, that's because they're big right?

Anyway I'm wrapping up some swaps next next and we'll kick a new one in gear. :ban:

Don,

I don't want to step on your toes, but I've been considering hosting a swap for a while and I've been getting more interested in streamers (mostly due to some success I had last year). I would be willing to host this swap, seems as though there would be plenty of interest. Let me know Don. If you want to host them I'll participate, if not, I'll host.

Steve