Fly Tying
fly time

first buck with a bow this year

post-4351-1163529625_thumb.jpg[attachmentid=6748He was only a year and a half old, but was good eatin!!!! I was after meat, ya cant eat the antlers, but I was very proud of him anyways!!!

post-4351-1163529549_thumb.jpg

Nice buck Dustin! Is that your first deer with a bow? You should be very proud. I hunted for a few years with a bow, but never managed to get a deer.

I was going to call "dibs" on the tenderloins, but it sounds like you beat me to it... :j_k: ;)

Actually, I have only fixed half of the loins, I made jerky outta the flanks, burger outta the shoulders, and some other meat in the freezer is still waiten to be cut!!!

Dustin.

well dustin id wager quite a bit that steves got his photoshop running full bore right now with them pics

anyways nice job :headbang:

not just Steve either :devil:

well no cow patties you cousin kissing redneck

of course his are better he's been doing it for a while now... by the way how are the yearbook pictures coming

No not you steve, you would never do that, or make a bass say I smell like ass <_< or turn gary into a scary legged bird or whatever that was :hyst: