Fly Tying
fcflyguy

A monthly swap club?????????

OK FC,

With 1 month turn arounds I have to be in. I hate swaps that take months to complete. This will definately keep us rolling along behind the vise. I like that everyone gets to host to. 12 months, 12 tyers, and 12 hosts. Great Idea FC!!

Todd,

you got to love the quick turn arounds,

I was just going to do the hosting 4 all 12 months I think it would just b easyer

do you still want in?

FC

Sure I'm still in. Sorry about that confusion on the hosting. It probably is better to have one host, that way we always ship to the same address.

I did a little more thinking over the weekend and i think the list you presented in the original post is a good list and i would vote to adopt it as is. That way we know what is coming and we can tie ahead if we have a chance.

Based on my past participation in a swap like this I can make a few suggestions to make things easier on FC. First I would suggest that each person only send one month's flies in at a time and not send the next month in until the current month's flies are returned. Secondly each person should tie 12 flies (one for each swapper PLUS themselves). That way FC can just sort them into 12 piles and toss them into the boxes without worrying who is getting which pile.

Yea what Crotalus said

send flys one month at a time

everyone tie 12 fly that is the way I do all my swap It is alot easy when it comes to sorting

yes I think the list I post is what we will use

jereme welcome to the site

just check the rules 4 swapping

thanks FC

I agree with the list as well I think its great for me personaly I would get the flies just before I would start to see most of that type of hatch. Sweet deal I think guys very sweet. :clapping: :cheers:

Cheers and tight lines yall'

Steve

Well I saw this post this morning and I told myself if the last spot wasn't taken by the end of the day I’d take it. So if no one minds I'm in. This sounds like a great idea.

Thanks

Bead Head