Fly Tying

Hatches Magazine - No January Issue

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is not going to be a January issue of Hatches. With Christmas and New Years I just have not had the time.

I am also having another major foot operation on the 4th so most of my time lately has been spent with my family because it will be several months before I can do much of anything with them...

We went a full year with an issue every month and I hate to see that it is not going to continue but sometimes things are out of my control.

Hopefully we will be back for February.

Good luck with the operation Will, and recover swiftly. I've had good news on my foot problems...lokks like ther is no bone infection and that the broken screw will not require another operation. I'll be thinkiing of you on the 4th.

Mark Delaney

with all that this forum provides, I'm pretty sure we can do without it for a month. After all, this is the time to spend with families, and be thankfull for what we have. Here's to a speedy recovery, and having fun with the family.

Hope you had a good Christmas and are enjoying the holiday season with your family. That's a drag that you have to have go in for surgery. I hope you have a speedy recovery, and no more future troubles arise from it.

Hey will I hope you get back up and around fast!!! Ill miss the mag it is fantastic!! but health and family rank much higher than work in my book!!!

Looking forward to the February issue like everyone else but also looking forward to you getting "back on your feet again." Get well soon Will.