Fly Tying
Big Todd

Stonefly Nymph Swap

OK the swap is full!! :headbang:

Thanks for getting in Faster Fish, Nukemaster, and Spanky!! :D

Sorry Fly time, I wish you could've gotten in. :(

Stony, To answer your question, YES the flies should be Stonefly Nymphs.

Batman and Sully,--The Addy is sent! :yahoo:

NukeMaster, be sure to read the swap rules, you will be tying 15 of these flies, all will need to be labeled, and be sure to include a self addressed stamped envelope(SASE). When you complete your flies let me know and I will send you my addy(address). The flies are due to me by the due date.

I think that's everything, if I missed anything let me know!

Big Todd and fellow swappers...My bad! The 'winter stone' pattern I was going to tie for the swap doesn't fall into the Nymph category that is outlined in Todd's previous posts. The fly is a dry fly stone pattern... I have PM'ed Todd with my intention of tying siestafred's SIMPLE STONE which he recently posted!

Later...SullyTM

Sully, If you have already tied 15 of those flies, I don't have a problem with you sending them in. I kinda doubt anyone else will have a problem with that. If you really want to tie up the nymphs that's fine also. As long as there are no objections from anyone I say send in the 15 you tied.

Thanks for letting everyone know!

BIG TODD

Todd, etal., I will hold the 'winter flies' in reserve :devil: I can turn out the Simple Stones no problem. Besides, I know siestafred and it would be an honor to tie his creation since he had to pass on this swap. Look at it this way...the pressure is now off me :hyst:

Thanks for hanging in there with me...

Thanks Sully, just be sure I get to see one of those dries when you send them in. :D

OK I think that takes care of all the little things now we can all get busy tyin'! :ban:

Todd

I'm going to tie a green version of the black shiny style one that I'm tying for the monthly swap club.

Jon

Nuke,

The addy has been sent.

Jon G,

Sounds good to me. Also to you and our other Canadian swappers, remember to ship early, it seems that packages from Canada are taking about 14 days. I don't know if that was from the holidays or if it just takes that long. Just a heads up.

Thanks,

BIG TODD

Nuke,

The addy has been sent.

Jon G,

Sounds good to me. Also to you and our other Canadian swappers, remember to ship early, it seems that packages from Canada are taking about 14 days. I don't know if that was from the holidays or if it just takes that long. Just a heads up.

Thanks,

BIG TODD

Hey BigTodd I'll try my best, By the way I found out that altoid stylye tins are too big to be called letters so I'll probably be shipping in a cd style case . Cuts down on almost 5.00 worth of postage. BTW could you PM me your address so that I have it

Jon

OK here is my pic a blackstoneflylookingsortathingie!!! I hope it will do. I need to shorten the front antenna and the wingcases need to be longer but other than that Im happy. They take me 8 to 10 minnutes to tie. between that and the other orders I need to fill :headbang: Ill have them done by febuary.

post-2608-1167998472_thumb.jpg