Fly Tying
Big Todd

Stonefly Nymph Swap

MONTHS??? I'll have you know that even now, my slightly sedated sloth is clawing his way to Kalispell as I type! Of course the Cuban cigar wrapped in Polar Bear hair with your address on it, may hinder him somewhat!! :hyst:

OK flies are done and will be in the mail Monday AM, then I'm off to Wash DC AGAIN>

Got one more swap to finish, then I'm taking a break. (Well, unless another good one rears it's ugly head) :D

Well, everything seems pretty good. No response from Faster fish. I have PM's or posts from everyone else. I'll let you guys know when they arrive.

Inconnu,

I RCVD a really nice set of flies today. Thanks for those hooks. I may make a few Montana Stones with those for myself or another swapmeister.

So here is the latest...

Inconnu-----------------RCVD

Faster Fish--------------PM sent (no response)

Jon G--------------------PM sent

Chase Creek------------PM sent

Spanky------------------PM sent

Stony, your flies look great. Thanks for the extras! :headbang:

Glad you like them. Those nymphs are pretty labor intensive. If I ever made them proffessionally, I would have to charge$10.00 each. Probably wouldn't get it but still. :D

Fliea arrived from Chase Creek today, another nice set of flies!

Spanky...........?

Jon G..............Almost done (shipping from Canada)

Faster Fish....... :dunno:

We are 1 week from the due date. Thanks everybody.

:D :D :D

Little Black Stones are on the way to BT. You'll notice that each one is slightly different. I was trying some new methods and materials. I was pleased with the bugginess just couldn't get any consistency. Oh well, all's well that fishes well.

OK Spanky,

I figured you would be mailing this week. Thanks for keeping us updated. I'll be starting a new swap soon. I hope you'll have time to get in.

Here's the latest...

Spanky----------In the mail

Jon G------------Almost done(Shipping from Canada)

Faster Fish------MIA :dunno:

Only a few days left til the deadline. I'm just about positive that Spanky's will be on time. Jon G, I'm just doubting an on time arrival unless those flies are already on the way. Canadian packages have been slow lately. Faster fish is Missing In Action. But if his flies are mailed soon they will still arrive on time. I'll try to PM FF one more time. Time to wrap this one up, I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks!!

BIG TODD

Cool,

I'm glad you got them in the mail Randy. It is most appreciated. Now we have an update from everyone involved. I think all flies are on the way. Only 2 days left. I didn't check the mail today, but I will tom. Talk to you then!

Kerry,

I got your PM. Thanks for the heads up and for being such a good swapper. I can't wait for you to see these! Almost as good as the chute swap. This will be one heckuva fly box!!

Later!

BIG TODD

The due date has come and gone and no flies from Jon or Randy. Please post the date you mailed on so I can keep everyone else updated. I'll let you know as soon as they arrive if they are already on the way.

I'll will probably be willing to wait until Friday of next week. After that, I sort and ship. I would like to ship these back on Frday the 23rd at the latest.

Jon G and Randy please let me know when you mailed them out. These guys deserve to know what's up!! :dunno: :dunno:

Randy,

I RCVD your flies today. They look great. Thanks for sending them priority mail. You only missed the deadline by one day. I'm sure everyone appreciates the effort. :headbang:

Jon G,

Please let me know when you sent yours off. :(

Thanks to all, :yahoo:

BIG TODD