Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Foam #3 (anything with foam)

Justin, I have mine almost ready to go. They should be ready to go out in Monday's mail, if my tying thread holds out! But I am going to need your addy again.

Thanks

BB

Some Stealth Bombers snuck into my mail box yesterday! Billy I got your flies yesterday, very nice ty!!! :headbang: we'll see about the beach on the weekend!!!

excellent - I would hate to disappoint them.... looking forward to seeing the return items. then there frogs looked real sweet...

Well....good news. I got the vise (both of them actually) away from the kids for a few minutes tonight and tied up about 8 of my flies. I might get back there, but I only have 6.5 hours before I have to get up and go to work by 4am, so I really should be in bed. But, I've been at the vise and these flies are turning out pretty nice. Not a ton of foam on them, but enough to hopefully satisfy the judges. I debated for a month on what to tie, then tied up a few prototypes and finally settled on this one. I don't have a name for it yet, but I like the look of it and hope to try it on some perch soon, and then the bass and bluegills later this spring. My mom never tries a new recipe on guests when they are over for dinner.....since non of you guys are technically "over for dinner" i'm trying out a new recipe/patter on you! so, there, you've been warned! :devil:

Inconnu, you'll be getting back just a small piece of the deer hair you sent to me.....but it's orangeish now! thanks again!

Addy's sent to those in need. I recived flies from BB, Nomad & Paul F ...All are awesome ty's!!!! this will be a killer set of bugs :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

...with all the hassle I had in getting them there, I'm sure glad to see they reached their destination...thanks for the update...enjoy...looking forward to see the others...

Are we sending you 17 or 18? (meaning, do we send one that you'll send back to us or not?)

I have the crease flies all put together... just need to afix the eyes and a flashy strip, then 3 dunks in the poly over the course of the next few days for uber-durability!

Well I don't have a camera to put up pics but when the swap is over I'll ask one of the guy's to put some pics up.

Justin

pickin6ofem, please keep all of the extras !!!! :headbang: I sent 18 + a couple. I will also post pics if no one objects, when the swap is done.

geo