Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Elk Hair Caddis Swap Size 14 and Smaller

I am so sorry mine are going to be late. It is up to you wether or not you want to send them out without mine. It's cool, if you don't want to wait. They are on the way though. I sent them today. In my own defense, its been crazy mad at work and that is when I do most of my tying.

Randy

Hey Randy,

I still got six set's out still :dunno: so I figure I'll wait until I get back in town.

I going up to the Eastern Sierra's with Majestyja to try to Hook into some Trout. I'll be back in town

late on Saturday Night, so I'll wait 'til Monday.

Justin

Hey Justin,

my flies should be there probably tommorow, apparently they tried to deliver around lunchtime on friday ( by the waybill tracking number), Let me Know if you don't get them monday.

Jon

O.K. all flies were sorted, But one person only sent 10 flies so I made up the difference with some of the extras. So some of you will get two of the same fly, just to make a full set. I'll get the flies in the mail today.

Thanks again to all who tyed.

Nomad you are a madman!!!! your flies are killer!!! Nomad sent me 10 extra flies :headbang: Thanks Buddy.

Justin