Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Elk Hair Caddis Swap Size 14 and Smaller

I was thinking about an Elk Hair Caddis swap, Open to the first 12 with "I'm In"

all FTF rules apply, please include the name of the swap on your package.

Flies will be mailed out by May 3rd

1. Pickin6ofem - SM

2. MajestyJA - Black Caddis size 16----------In Mail----------------Recived-----GOT 'EM!

3. Nomad - TBD--------------------------------In Mail----------------Recived----GOT 'EM!

4. Hot Tuna - Green caddis size 14-----Addy Sent-------In Mail---Recived------GOT 'EM!

5. Faster Fish - TBD--P.M.ed-Soon to be in mail--------------------Recived----GOT 'EM!

6. Don Stracener - TBD-P.M.ed----- In Mail-------------------------Recived----GOT 'EM!

7. altar of sacrifice - EHC Tan #16-----Addy Sent--In Mail---------Recived----GOT 'EM!

8. Breambuster - Mouse Ear--------------In Mail--------------------Recived----GOT 'EM!

9. Pelhament - Caddis Paralyzer----------In Mail--------------------Recived------GOT 'EM!

10. tdeyette - TBD ---------Addy Sent----------In Mail---------------Recived-----GOT 'EM!

11. Jereme - #18 Peacock EHC-----------------In Mail---------------Recived----GOT 'EM!

12. Jon G-TBD-P.M.ed----------In Mail--------------------------------Recived

13.mhackney-tbd--------Addy Sent-------------In Mail---------------Recived----GOT 'EM!

14.paul D-tbd-------------Addy Sent-----------------------------------Recived----GOT 'EM!

15.907-size 18 EHC----------------Addy Sent-------------------------Recived----GOT 'EM!

swap is full!

Welcome Randy, Don & altar of sacrifice (altar of sacrifice please read the FTF Rules for swaps so you will know what to send! SASE)

Justin

After an invite from the meister I thought I would oblige. I am not sure what variation I am going to tie yet but I will let you all know as soon as I do.