Fly Tying
saltydancindave

Fly Tying Desk-Too Ostentatious?

The new set up looks sweet to me......but the old desk ?.... :bugeyes: Holy S#@* :bugeyes:

The old desk was an obstacle to tying, yes :bugeyes: & even holy S#@* where is that :bugeyes:, but for as old & slow as I've become tying flies, now the flies should be sweeter too! Thanks with the approvals for excessiveness :yahoo:

Salty:

Very nice desk, but what really caught my eye was your library.....

Bill

I noticed the library too. Nice digs, by the way.

My biggest obstacle to desk harmony is a little three year old girl who is very curious, typically when Daddy isn't around to intervene. Well, that and there's just not enough room on my desk unless I go vertical, which would cost me my window view. I'll suffer a while with the window seat I think. ;)

Terry

You'd probably be looking at about a third of the library which has been acquired over the years, especially during the winter when reading books was easier than fishing in freezing weather when the guides ice up! Thanks for your observations ! B)

:blink: I have to get a come-along to lift my tongue back into my mouth. That is sweet looking, I get my desk in Sept. Right now it's a pain to do anything because I have to put it all away in after each time I tie.

Ashby

Maybe the big new desk will improve the fly tying so the "Dang-Too-Big" material wise tyed flies from the little old workspace might become more proportional to the hatch for something to really impress y'all :bugeyes: