Fly Tying
Ribs1

Forum Slow

That's good, especially since I haven't done anything. :lol:

I did come across a log file on the server that is compiling stats with every page view. It has been running since the site began and it has over a million records. I scheduled a task to clean most of it out at midnight so I am hoping that helps out some.

Will, I just tried logging in and it took 70.9120 sec. I also notice that when I list a members posts I only get the first 4 characters of each post followed by a ... This is the first time I've seen this behavior from the site. Interesting.

It took 11 seconds for the post response page to open. Going from page 1 to page 2 also took quite a bit of time to open.

Mike

Generally MUCH faster today than in the past week or two....PM section still rather slow,sending,and REALLY slow deleting accumulated junk,etc....It plods,and plods,and plods,until you hit "refresh",then it seems to wake back up,and do what it was told!!

Sulphernut

Anybody else still noticing the site being slow? I did a lot of optimizing over the weekend and the site seems faster than ever...at least on my end.