Fly Tying
Dart

Looking for Desktop Wallpaper

Considering you guys are excellent photographers, I was wondering if you have any high quality images (1680x1050) you'd like to share as wallpaper? I did a google image search for "brook trout" and guess what turned up... Graham Owen @ solarexpert.com. Too bad all of the pics featured his ugly mug!!! ;)

With Graham's permission, and $100 I could photoshop any other ugly mug into the picture you want! :P

Thanks guys! I guess I was looking more of the streams and river sort of picture. The second one down on this page (http://www.troutnut.com/desktop-backgrounds) is exactly what I was looking for.

Just before I moved my dad gave me a Fenwick HMG flyrod... I have GOT to find somewhere to go use that bad boy. CABIN FEVER HAS SET IN!!!

Hey oatka, I photoshopped my ugly mug onto those brown trout photos.. I couldn't have possibly have caught all of those fish in one week... LOL... Except you know the spot, while very few others do.

Wait until this years TWO week trip, and this time I don't need hero shots, I just want close up shots of the fish in the water. Those are the types of shots that are my favorites from last year and I also hope to get some undewater shots. I guess I could easily mug-crop some of my existing photos to make a wallpaper sized image, I hadn't thought of that.

Graham, I've seen your flies, the fish were happy to take them, so it's not unbelievable that you actually caught them all. Plus, I was just trying to make $100 so I could use it to bribe you to teach ME how to catch those fish in MY water. I hope to fish with you this year.....so be prepared for me trying to stalk you on the stream. :ph34r:

Oatka, Below is a photo of the fly I use when targeting the big fall brownies. I tye them in chartreuse, green and violet purple. I typically fish purple and if the fish won't bite, I'll change colors. Luckily they are quick to tye, simply a hook wrapped with mylar Christmas tinsel, covered with colored plastic rib and a veil of white glo bug yarn. See you this fall...

IPB Image