Fly Tying
dfield

90 sec ties

David,

if my flies do not arrive by the weekend, then they have missed the airplane and are probably halfway across the Atlantic puddle on a slowboat.

So if they fail to appear, go for it without me.

Looking forward to pics anyways,

Roy

I am going to talbe this swap tonight, flies go out tuesday. I am sorry that it so long to get this swap to the table and out. Happy Hollidays dfield

This swap is in the hands of the US postal service. There a lot of sweet fish catchen ties headed your way. We had a lot of extras so I just spread the love until I ran out. Tyers that are new to swaping remeber you need to enclude a return mailer with postage. It makes it so much easyer on your host if they don't have to repack, lable or tape up anything to get your flies back. If you forgot postage this time n/p I went ahead and covered it and in a few case used a new mailer. I would like to thank everyone for being a part of this swap and sharing those killer paterns.

dfield

Got the flies today, what sweet set!! they really are fish catchers :headbang:

Thanks Dfield for hostin!! and thanks to all the tyers, very nice set of flies!!

Justin

David

I haven't received my flies yet, but want to thank you in advance for hosting this swap and for all the work you put into it. I really enjoyed tying these and look forward to seing what everyone else tyed.

received my set today forgot I was in this swap since it was such a quick tie thanks for the extra love dave and thank you very much for hosting such a fine swap I look forward to swapping with everyone again with such fine patterns there is definetly going to be some trout in the pan this spring :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hey Dfield,

Mine came in today!!!!

Sweet...ready to go fishin now!

Thanks for hosting this one...I learned a lot of new quick ties.

PS - Did I do my return envelope and all right? I think I did...let me know

Merry Christmas to all!

Got 'em. :) Great bunch of flies again. Think this was my 19th swap, and have never been disappointed in the quality of ties. Great job everyone, and thanks for hosting this one Dfield

Flies received today, Thanks..! Great ties all

looks like things got a bit messed up, just got a box of 19 flies, below is a list of the doubles, and the ones that are MIA (not received) If any of you have doubles of the missing ones, or need one of the doubles I have send me a pm please so we can exchange them... Would really like to have the full set, some very sweet ties, I hate to miss any of them, or have any of you miss them... Some may be no shows, but unsure so listed any way.

Also if anyone needs one from me yet PM me an address as well, I'll tie one up and send it to you.

Doubles:

riffleriversteelheadslayer/ pussywillow/done/received sweet looking flies

djmyers/red san juan worm/done/received

troutnabout /#16 ice caddie

Preach/marabou nymph/done/recieved

juice/eggs/done/received

chrisfish/marabou bugs/done/received

Didn't Get

Faster Fish/60 sec stone

brownsnatcher/ TBA

Steve P/catus egg

RoyChristie/copper wire hair's ear/done