Fly Tying
stony

Pics of your Bench

I couldn't find the old thread so I figured I would start a new one. Post pics of your fly tying bench.

Mine is an absolute wreck. I really need to expand it but I haven't had the time.

post-5970-1195323570_thumb.jpg

Mine is an absolute wreck. I really need to expand it but I haven't had the time.

he he,look at my desk :blink:

IPB Image

IPB Image

yes that little dinner table is the desk :rolleyes:

Mine can be found in This Collection, most of which are from members of this site.

I put together that page because I wanted ideas. I still love looking at them all!

Geez, as bad as you think this is I couldn't even begin to show you the SHouse I have, and that is if I could figure out how to take a digital pic and get it to the site. Guess I'll have to get working on that, right after the bench. Yeah, right. There are piles of leaves outside calling as we speak!

most people just have a junk drawer..i have a junk room..i am at this very moment supposed to be clearing it out to turn into some type of computer/tying room. as u can see...it is THE catch all... i use it more as a shed than a room. being i am in an apt. and dont have a shed. this is going to take a while..but i gotta get my tying stuff cleared off the kitchen table..LOLwish me luck

post-9630-1195331158_thumb.jpg

post-9630-1195331166_thumb.jpg

post-9630-1195331178_thumb.jpg

post-9630-1195331189_thumb.jpg

Two, there's no lamp under the table in this picture, and no bowling ball footrest! you're leaving out the good stuff!

Looking at Twofingerz pics I'm feeling a WHOLE lot better. But his shed room is what my garage looks like, because I don't have a basement. I guess it all balances out! (That's what I tell the chief, but she ain't buyin!)

they said it couldnt be done.

HEY i have a fish tank? :lol:

now once i get the "new to me desk" the old table comes out and we are in bizzness

post-9630-1195340287_thumb.jpg

post-9630-1195340299_thumb.jpg

post-9630-1195340311_thumb.jpg