Fly Tying
Tangler

A link to my web galleries

Both KVRNut and Mokai suggested that I post a link to my "web site" here.

It is not a fancy web site (hopefully that will come later) but rather a series of three galleries.

I hope you like some of them.

Tangler

My galleries.

Stunning photos Tangler...You have a great eye for photography..Thanks for sharing them and I look forward to seeing more of your work..

Hey Tangler, welcome to the forum. I was admiring your website a few days ago, spectacular and beautiful images, and I'm happy to see you here.

Hey Jay, I love your website!

I'm just starting to work on mine, have lots to do. I think I'm even going to offer prints for sale since I'm surprised how many images I'm selling without doing any marketing. I'm kind of excited about a deal that went down this past week, sold an egret in flight photo to an Arab ad agency and the pic will be used for a nationwide ad capmaign for the country of Oman. It paid amazingly well considering all I did was e-mail a file. The part that makes me smile the most is that the image was taken the first day I went to photograph the birds at my local lake in summer of 06. Anyway, the pic will be printed on billboards and pamplets nationwide, and I was assured they would send me a photo of my photo on a billboard... I think a lot of people just post their pics into a free service like photo-bucket, but having your own website, indexed by search engines seems like the way to go for those serious about photography and potential sales. I'm sure I'll visit our members sites often, including Will Mine, John Bennet, Andrew Kumler, JKay Morr, Ernie, Stu, Tangler, etc.

I'm wondering who else here has a website?

Graham

Tangler- Welcome:)

You have some wonderfull images there - drop in often and share some more. Since I can't swim I had to look at the kayaking images peeking at them with my peripheral vision:)))

Graham- well done on the egret image - I suspect if you sorted through your work and did some hard edits, set up a dedicated site - that might happen even more often- you have some tremedous stuff.

Will

Hey Guys.

Thanks for the great feedback. It is much appreciated.

I'm glad you liked the images, it has taken a lot of time and effort to capture them all...

Tangler

Tangler, that is a pretty nice site you have. I've been through it twice now, and the photos are great. I love the wild life shots, and the one you have to the front page #10 Fog sun trees that is a mesmerizing shot. Very nice work.

Ashby