Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
biggill

Rubber spider bodies

Hello I'm new to the site. I posted yesterday in the wrong forum. :( Sorry about that. I'm not new to fly tying just new to computers. :) I am looking for precut bug bodies in different colors besides just black and white. I used to have alot I got from a friend and now neither of us can find them again. Is everyone just cutting their own? Thanks for your help keep your line tight!

I order mine from Tackle Craft. They have several colors available. They do not have a website; however, you can call them to make an order and get a free catalog. Their phone number is 715-723-3645 and their address is :

Tackle-Craft

P.O. Box 280

Chippewa Falls, WI 54729

Also try Anglers Supply House at www.anglersupplyhouse.com

Hope this helps!

Hello I'm new to the site. I posted yesterday in the wrong forum. :( Sorry about that. I'm not new to fly tying just new to computers. :) I am looking for precut bug bodies in different colors besides just black and white. I used to have alot I got from a friend and now neither of us can find them again. Is everyone just cutting their own? Thanks for your help keep your line tight!

The manufacturer is only making black and white the costs/minimums for the colored foam is too high. Some people are dying the white to what ever color they are looking for.

Tackle Craft Company has moved to:

W5043 480th Ave.

Ellsworth WI. 54011

They have a new e-commerce Site @ www.tackle-craft.com

Use the oval foam strike indicators. They're just the right size for spiders for bream and the sticky on the bottom helps hold it to the hook while tying. Here's a vid :