Fly Tying
JayMorr

Experimenting with Blurr

I wanted to capture some shots using blurr. I enhanced the shot in post process adding a bit more blurr. Do any of you have any shots in motion? I would love to see them.

The below photo is my daughter Raegan.

IPB Image

Jay - Outstanding portrait. You should definitely have that printed up in a large size and framed. Your post processing has complimented the photo beautifully.

Great shot of your daughter. A real cutie. Here are a couple without post-processing.

My youngest playing lacrosse:

IPB Image

My oldest at an audition (yes, I know -- a plant is growing out of his head):

IPB Image

Wonderful pictures, especially the budding vibraphonist. I look forward to seeing him at a future Newport Jazz Festival.

Thanks -- this is his 5-octave marimba. Percussion, and girls, are his life. Wulff, ... nice, very nice. What lens are you using.

Wonderful pictures, especially the budding vibraphonist. I look forward to seeing him at a future Newport Jazz Festival.

Thanks -- this is his 5-octave marimba. Percussion, and girls, are his life. Wulff, ... nice, very nice. What lens are you using.

Goes to show how much I know about instruments that don't have six strings and a pint of cheap whiskey in the case. Thought it was odd that the keys were made out of wood. At least he'll have it to fall back on when the girls break his heart. I think that's how The Blues got started.

Goes to show how much I know about instruments that don't have six strings and a pint of cheap whiskey in the case. Thought it was odd that the keys were made out of wood. At least he'll have it to fall back on when the girls break his heart. I think that's how The Blues got started.

Ha! Which reminds me -- what do you call a drummer who just broke up with his girlfriend?

... Homeless.