Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TimRussell

Howdy

Hey yall. I gotta lotta stuff to post cus I been gone for a while. I been tied up with school work regular work and a buncha other stuff but here goes.

I got me a digital camera the other weekend because I had to take a BPS Extreme Combo back to BPS cus the rod broke. I dont know if I told yall bout my trip to BPS the other week but I had a rather long receit LOL! The digi cam is an Olympus 3.2 megapixil with the video camera and all in it and it takes awsome pics. I have been fishin a few times since I got it and I went yesterday but we didnt catch anything. So to get me back goin here are some links to pics from my digi cam.

http://www.hunt101.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=13464&cat=500

http://www.myfishingpictures.com/showgalle...er=3002&cat=500

I think that is perty much a brief summary of whats been goin on latley. Ill try to be on more often than I have been so ttyl and tight lines.-Tim smile.gif

Nice pics.You got to love the new high tech stuff.It realy beats taking all the film in to have processed.just pick what you want and boom.delete what you don;t want.

Nice pics tim i love my dig cam and dont know how i did without it now.

make sure to take extra batt's on your hunting/fishing trip's dig cam's can chew through fresh batts pretty fast and it will always be when your tryin to take a pic of a lunker when the low batt light comes on!

SD

Thanks for the replys. Ya I figured the batterie part out LOL! I took it to my aunts house to take some pics of one of my huntin spots and prolly midway throught he light came on biggrin.gif . Now I carry a big pack in my tackle box at all times lol. wink.gif ttyl and tight lines.-Tim