Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bentflyrod

Midwest Fly Fishing Show!

The best show I have been to yet! Met Smallie, FeathersMc and Bud. Seen Bruce , purolohi kalastaja, Redwing and Wickedcarpenter. I had a great time. My personel Photogragher did Laurie did get some good picture's.

Will had a good day. There was alot of interest in Hatches.

IPB Image

We got a smile out of bud. I think that was a smile. :D

IPB Image

Looking at Mike, I think we were all smiling at some point!

IPB Image

That's Me, Bruce and Brent! I think their smiles were forced by Laurie! :D

IPB Image

My best part was getting to sit across from Bud and watch him tie. It is amazing how easy he makes tying look.

WORD! Really a jam packed show this year. Lots of people, lots of everything. I'm really happy with this years program.

Seen ton's of familar faces today hanging out with Will holding down the Hatches booth. Thanks for the sign lanuage help Will it was real :lol: Was great to spend the day with You all .

See You all again tommrow :headbang:

Brent

Yeah, it was great to meet more members I hadn't met yet (Bruce, Mato Kawapi(sp?), WickedCarpenter, Will, AND OF COURSE, BUD!) and see others I had already met (BFR, Redwings1).

I think I scared Redwings half-to-death when I threatened my son with sending him home with Redwings if he didn't behave around his booth.... :hyst:

EDIT: (Oops, also saw John (FeathersMC) too! Sorry, didn't mean to neglect you...)

I will be back tomorrow! Today I learned How to section a body. Tomorrow will be marrying and tying on wings. Hopefully!

purolohi kalastaja, I missed getting a picture of you. The camera was off running around while we were talking.

Hey oatka, Some picture's for you. More picture's Tomorrow.

BFR

BFR email me them pic's in a JPG format. You have them as a art or a bitmap flie. I wanna see if i can fix em up in photo shop. Or is it my screen that looks blurry?

[email protected]

BFR email me them pic's in a JPG format. You have them as a art or a bitmap flie. I wanna see if i can fix em up in photo shop. Or is it my screen that looks blurry?

[email protected]

If you're like me right now, it could be the bottle you have in your right hand while you type.... :hyst:

Dame Girl i think you know me all to well :lol: I'm not 1 eyed yet but one in hand LoL!

I'll bring the pic's up on the other P.C My Commador 64 must be needing a visual update from microsoft.

This means i may be taking clear photo's after all :lol:

Hey oatka, Some picture's for you. More picture's Tomorrow.

Thanks BFR! I have to get to one of these shows someday! I'll post pictures from my GFP today....later though, not yet.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Yet again for another year I miss the show!!! Next year next year! I relly need to try and make it down to this show. Always sounds like fun.

Mike

Back again today.

Bud looking happy and wide awake!

IPB Image

busy at the hatches booth!!

IPB Image

Believe it or not, that is steeldrifter trying to hide behind day5 and me.

IPB Image

BFR

Hey fasterfish.

Were you wearing a cabelas hat instead of a just fish hat and walking around with a teenager that was 6 inches taller than you?

BFR

Hey fasterfish.

Were you wearing a cabelas hat instead of a just fish hat and walking around with a teenager that was 6 inches taller than you?

BFR

No I got a few more years before my kid is taller than me :lol: . I didn't make it today. I was there for a couple of hours in the morning and then again in the afternoon with my son. I stopped by the Hatches booth to introduce myself to Will and to buy a copy of the mag. I did get a chance to watch Bud tie for a while. The guy has a great deal of talent. Some day I will actually meet you guys.

Randy

It was a great show this year and fun to see everybody. I talked to probably a dozen different TFFers. I know Day5, Mato Kuwapi, Gordeaux, and Ribs1 were there in addition to the above pics.