Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

A few pics from Garden of the Gods Colorado

Hi everyone, I haven't been around for a bit but I wanted to let everyone I'm still kicking. Today I finally got to take my new toy out (Pentax K10D) and what a good day we had.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thumbnails

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Jim

Nice shots Jim..Congrats on the new toy..The images are looking good..

Very nice pictures Jim. Congrats on the new camera, still can't get over how pretty it is where you live. Again, very nice shots.

Ashby

Nice shots Jim. I like the telephoto shot of Pikes Peak. It really gives you the feeling of how tough it can be up there in the winter. Did you take it from the observation deck at the visitors center?

Hi everybody and thanks for the kind words. Yeah I'm really liking this camera alot. Hopefully I won't be buying another one for a little while. lol

Flyrod98, actually I think the telephoto shot was taken at a overlook that is back behind the visitor center. There is a street that runs directly behind the center and there is a pull out/overlook that I pulled out on and took that picture from.

Frogfish, I use a program called Photovista. I downloaded it off the internet somewhere and it does a really good job at stitching these together.

Thanks everyone.

Jim