Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Idiots

Who cares what you use to catch fish? Tye something on and cast it, if you catch fish more power to ya. Every one does their own thing and there is nothing wrong with that. He is just upset that weighted nymphs catch more fish wink.gif than his purist direction. Who's to say what is pure? Anyone is entitled to their own opinon on the correct method to use, so do not force yours on others.

Smallie:

Some folks are just not happy campers unless they can bitch about the way other folks do their fishing. As far as I am concerned, life is to short to worry about that or the folks that promote it.

QUOTE (Onshore @ May 18 2004, 06:52 PM)
Smallie:

Some folks are just not happy campers unless they can bitch about the way other folks do their fishing. As far as I am concerned, life is to short to worry about that or the folks that promote it.

Onshore i dont think you could sum that up any better than you just did.

Short,sweet and 100% correct!

SD

Don't sweat it smallie. Anyone who has to dog other people for what they do is just trying to cover up their own personal faults. Let them rip onevryone they will get what is comming, even ifit is a #1 clousser.

FFC devil.gif

Hey this reminds me of my fly fishing snob post. Glad to see I am not the only one that gets pissed by stupid stuff. Like people who get way to envolved in the sport we enjoy. I am 99% a fly fisherman i do use a spinning rod to catfish with the 2 or 3 times a summer that I go. But all else is on fly gear. But i don't down bait chuckers they have rights to the water too. But i would like them to stay outta my Special Regs waters here in Virginia. Found a friggin' can of corn in a single hook art. lure catch and release only stream about a month ago. So still kinda hot over that. Thanks guys you got me steamed up agian. My need to tie some #1 clousers and try that myself. Or as someone said on the way out take a steaming crap on the hood of his volvo wagon. That was someones answer in my fly fishing snobs post! And I loved it.