Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Welcome to michigan

Thank god it didn't rain this much while up at school or I would of been bored off my arse. It's cool looking out at the lighting everynight. A few few thunder bolts rocked our house last night. Maybe it's time some of us trout fisherman chase some warm water species since the rivers are going to be make new lead way for themselves ohmy.gif

Hey Marc,

Where were you last night? I tried calling your house and a bunch of girls answered the phone and they said you were out. bs.gif

I took the old Triton out in search of eyes. Finally found some between 12 and 13 mile, but it was too late to stay on them. Had one to the boat, but the hooks pulled.

Ralf, sorry I missed your call. A close friend of mine had a seizer and did a ton of damage to his arm. 16 pins and a plate was put in between his elbow and shoulder. Since this was his only seizer, the doctors wanted to have someone with him 24/7 for a couple weeks. I voluteered to help out and they called me last night to sit with him.

How about tonight?

I'll have to see what's up at the house. They're calling for a possibility of Tstorms until 5pm and then a windshift to the SE 5-15mph. Not all bad

There weren't a ton of fish down there, but it beats sitting home.

I heard about it, but didn't want to run that far on that old fuel and the storms brewing in the distance. It was already 7:30 by the time I left the dock. It was kinda nice out there. 2 other boats, one a blowboat and the CG Heli doing water rescue exercises. cool.gif

QUOTE (Dornug @ May 20 2004, 11:24 PM)
Damn Injun and his dance. wink.gif

dont worry i will take care of his "rain dance" this weekend. a couple of smacks to the ankles should help.

QUOTE (Shoe @ May 21 2004, 08:18 AM)

SD, where are you going Memorial Weekend?

I'll be at the cabin for the holiday ralf...plan on hitting Mio for trout one day and hit the last of the steelies the other day.

SD

QUOTE (flyfishenvy @ May 21 2004, 02:55 PM)
QUOTE (Dornug @ May 20 2004, 11:24 PM)
Damn Injun and his dance. wink.gif

dont worry i will take care of his "rain dance" this weekend. a couple of smacks to the ankles should help.

Indian remedy to high water

Put on Llama skirt, grab desert beads, start fire (if you can get one lit) and dance while smoking hemlock with rain gods. Good luck finding dry wood you dummy! You should have thought about that when doing rain dance 3 moons ago.

Steve,

We may fish Mio as well, although they are calling for rain most of next week bs.gif mad.gif crying.gif

What? rain? ya gotta be kidding me laugh.gif ....man the storm we got today was real bad for about 15 minutes,the shop i work at is a good 75+ft wide and the wind was blowing so hard it was pushing the rain all the way across the shop to the oppesite wall unsure.gif

Let me know if your fishing mio for sure ralf and i'll try to keep an eye open for the "ship'o fools" so that we can finally meet each other.

Not sure exactly what access i'm going to fish yet but i'm thinking about pounding the island up stream of comins with some streamers so i may be in that area.

SD

Still rainin there? This is funny, I want more rain, droughts suck!!! Today, at the golf tournament, I would have to spit on the ground, and put my tee in the ground right there. I would even have to stand on it after that. Oh, and DFix, can I have my short game back? High school tryouts are next weekend, and unless I`m within 45 yards, I can`t hit the green. I don`t know what`s wrong with me. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

We got a down pour yesterday grayson that flooded some of the low areas but actually made it through today without rain,but the rivers are very high and colored for fishing right now.

It dosent look much better for the next few days ethier...rain on sunday,monday,tuesday and thursday sad.gif

Hopefuly it will not rain friday through the holiday weekend so we can get on the rivers for a change!

SD

Good luck Steve and all you other Michiganders. lol. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck