Fly Tying
Fred H.

Micro Bugger Swap

10 days left. Here's an update.8 sets plus my own are tagged and bagged leaving three sets out.

the first page has been updated as well as the thread micro bugger swap pictures. check these out, got four sets in today. Thanks guys and I mean you to fly girl , ya'll are making my job so easy.

Fred

Fred: I got mine in the mail today. I ended up tying a real simple pattern, a mohair bugger. :shifty: :shifty:

Frank

just waiting on Pelhament

will post pic of wayneb chili peppers tonite on ms pics

Still no flies from Pelhament.Tried in vain to contact him ,I will sort tonight and ship tommorow.If I recieve word from him today , I will post it and let you decide how to proceede. If I don't recieve his flies or hear from him by days end I will sort and ship the flies I have . Your imput on this matter is most welcome.

Fred

Hey guys,

Sorry I have been out of town on a 5 day bass fishing trip. I mailed mine out on the 9th, same day as I mailed out another set for a swap that got received. Fred feel free to make whatever call you need to. I have had problems in the past with flies being lost in the mail so it wouldn't really surprise me if it happened again.

Pel ,thanks for responding.Communication is escential in running a smooth swap. I am closed half a day on Fridays and they hold my mail till Mondays, so it is likley I'll recieve them today . If I don't I will PM you and will see where we want to go from there.

Hope you took lots of pics to share of your bass trip.

Thans, Fred

as a swap meister I only want to do what is right by you the swappers. I have not received flies from Pelhament in Mondays mail and I have sent him a PM stating such and hoping to get a reply with an answer that he will overnight a new batch or we should continue with out him.I have in any event sorted and packaged the flies ready to go out Tuesday.If it were not that I had been in other swaps with Pel I would have mailed them out the day after the swap was to closed.please let me know what you guys think

Hey guys,

Really sorry for holding this thing up. I asked Fred to just send them out without mine and if mine do show up to just keep them. I would overnight a new set as he mentioned but my fiance and I are closing on our first house in a week and I packed up all of my tying stuff as soon as I finished tying for this swap. I guess the mail man liked my flies a little too much... With this being the second time my flies never got to their destination and third time flies have been lost in the mail total, I think its time I start sending them out certified.

Thanks for understanding,

Chris

Flies went out on the 20th .Since we lost Pelhament everyone recieved one of their own flies back as well. Thanks for making this a smooth swap.

Fred

:headbang: Got mine !....nice set of flies Thanks for hosting ....:D

As did I. Excellent work everybody! Fred, thanks for hosting!!!!