Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

OSD's Hair Winged Salmon Fly Swap

I have been informed that the last two sets of Hair Winged Salmon flies are on route (in the mail) once I get all the sets the swap will be complete.

If everything works out this will be one of the few swaps that all 12 of the swappers have come thought with the goods.

Keep up the good work guys

thumbup.gif

OSD.

OK

There all acounted for and I will be sending them out as soon as I can get them sorted and back in the envlopes.

Thanks for a great swap and I am sure alll will be happy.

OSD.

OSD

Just recieved my flies today when i got home from work.What can i say......

They are exceptional works of art.Just by looking at them i can see were i need to improve on and a mistake or two on mine.

Really nice work gang and :thumbup:to all of ya.I just wish we got 2 of each on.One to fish with and one to admire and copy.DA.............................OSD i realized the post youmade about posting patterns.Looks like this fall they will get some use.Thanks to all for for taken part in this swap.

Trout traveler

Excellent flies everyone, thanks to all who participated....and thanks OSD for putting this one together

I look forward to trying them this fall....

Tom

My flys arrived today. Thanks to all who participated and to OSD for handling all the details. I look forward to trying these in the coming days.

I just got home from vacation and am sitting here looking at the flies right now......VERY impressive flies fellas! great tyers in this swap smile.gif

Thanks for hosting the swap and doing another fine job OSD.

SD

I'm humbled. Too think that I was in a swap with some of the best tyers that I've ever come across. This box was just a treat to open. There is no way any of these will ever see the water. My hat off to all my fellow tyers for a job well done!

To help me in the future. HOW can my tying be improved (orange butt skunk). I keep my flies pretty close to the vest, and this is the first time that I've really exposed my craft to others. 'Great flies', are nice but I'm looking for real criticism.

Art

I got my flies the other day but havent had a chance to reply.

AWESOME BUNCH OF FLIES

OSD thanks for hosting, and thanks to everyone fgor all of these little gems.

I wish I lived closer to salmon waters so that i could try them out.

\thanks again to all