Fly Tying
Guest Big E

Scud/Czech/Polish Nymph Swap

Guest Big E

Dnthmn...sure, I'll be glad to have you in on this swap eh

OSD and RDL...Great to have you stalwarts in on this one.

Seven done, eight to go............

Can you please sent me your addy?? ship them by the end of the week.. cross the ocean in about another....

is size 18 small enough or to small here is some pic's of a olive and a big horn scud hope the pic look good

IPB Image

btw how many do you have to tie sorry never swaped i read the rules but was not sure

Guest Big E

Welcome to the swap Scotth and Rhinorods69.

The total number of flies to tie are 15. The size is 10 or smaller, so if you wish to tie a 18, that is fine.

If you have further questions, please feel free to PM me.

I think you all got lucky! I forgot to read the instructions properly :wallbash: ....... size 10 or smaller. :wallbash: ..........

that means my size 8 flies are too big. :hyst: I make 15 new ones but the size 8 is going to be sent as well..... :headbang:

i got a ton done last night 15 olive scuds in size 14 little easier on the eyes to tie on the line and the fish should be able to find them easier if you guys want pics tell me good luck and tight lines rhino..................

since i am done i got to toe tag them for the person to receive or should i just leave them blank? and should i send a postage paid envelope with my flies ? i have no problem sending them postage paid back to me i just want to do it before i send them. any ways sorry for all the questions first swap