Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sherrib

Childrens Swap #2

Grace latched on to the pike fly first thing, wonder if it would catch a bass? We don't have pike here but it sure was pretty! Sherri B

Yeah. Now they are having this Swaptest contest for topwater bass lures and I used the same idea to make a frog lure. I don't think it really looks like a frog, but maybe I'll get the most votes.

:yahoo: Just got my flies! VERY NICE!!! :headbang: :headbang: All of them are better than my ties in my opinion. Keep up the good work everyone!!! :headbang:

Also, do any of you have Myspace? If you do, add me to your friends or tell me your URL and I will add you. www.mypace.com/airedaleterrier Thanks!!

Got my set today! Great ties everyone. I'm sure they will fish GREAT! If anyone decides to try tying the pattern I tied with the stuff I sent I'd love to see the finished product. Thanks for hosting the swap Sherri!

Personally I thought this was the best childrens swap we have had. We had some great flies. If there is any interest we will do another one! Sherri B

Another ONe? Sounds good to Me!! :headbang: :headbang: Sign me up right away if you start another one!!!

*pokes Sherri* Hey, where's my flies? :P

haha just messing with you Sherri.

Fly Kid, Clayton was extremely excited :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: to be able to tie his own, very very cool idea. :headbang: All the flies are well tied and you have all made his first swap awesome :headbang: Thanks all & Thanks Sherri once again!!!!!!!!

Zach I'll bring yours Monday night to the outing. MSwaterfowler have you gotten yours? What kind of fly should we tie for the next swap? Sherri B

The next Childrens swap? Hmmm, Rainbow trout patterns.... lol

The outing? Striper flies.

I recieved mine the other day and they are great! I especially liked tying the gurgler, flykid. Thanks for hosting, sherri, i have really enjoyed both of the swaps.

Swap is now complete! So we have a suggestion for rainbow trout patterns, is everyone up for this? What should be the due date? Sherri B and yes Fly Kid you can still be in.