Fly Tying
Bud Guidry

Terrestrial Swap

Bud you may want to call mosquito control. Because thats what I sent for an extra also.

i'll shoot you a pm when we do the mosquito swap

FRED, FRED, FRED

your flies have arrived. this was a swap, not the worlds best fly championships. holy cow, your flies are awsome. i'm amazed buddy at your abilities, everyones gonna love this little bug. you have a special gift my friend. thank you

Bud

Glad they made it. Sorry about the crappy little box I sent him in I had to scrounge around just to find that. As for the swap flies the extra is yours keep it or share it .

Fred

i let my work speak for itself. these fishing flies are new to me also and it's another road i must travel and educate myself on. this is the sole reason i began joining swaps, i figured it would push me to learn and do my best as i have done with the salmon flies. as far as the quality of my work, it will improve in the fishing fly department, my other interest as i said , speaks for itself, heres a fly i recently completed and posted in the salmon fly page. click on the picture to blow it up and see the details of the work. this is my goal also for fishing flies in the future. don't get discouraged by you feeling you could have done better, you will. use the swaps as a tool to refine your techniques and applications and you'll be rewarded

Bud

post-2058-1216978016_thumb.jpg

Bud- Now that is some fly! :headbang: REEAALLLLLLY NICE WORK!! :thumbup: Wouldn't want to see that one hanging from a tree limb!!

big dewey I'd love to see it hanging in a tree I'd climb my fat a$$ up there and get it :hyst: :hyst:

Bud your salmon flies amaze me if you start tying fishing flies with the expertise you have in salmon flies I'm giving up just joking about giving up my bench calls my name if I am away from it more then a day

cencalfly, your flies made it here, WOW, i'm impressed, these are really well done and you can see the pride in your work.

thanks, Bud

jim, your flies arrived, very very nice, you guys are going to love this swap. some really super flies have made it here, i can't wait to see the rest of them.

i'll be proud to have these flies in my fly boxes just to show them off, they may likely never hit the water as i will keep them as special flies in my collection

thanks guys

Bud

Sending out the flies tomorrow. Also very excited to see what everyone else has tied up.

C