Fly Tying
Bud Guidry

Terrestrial Swap

Bud

Wasn't sire what i would tie but I just got back from a trip to the Methow River in Washington. Hoppers, Hoppers, Hoppers.

They will be done by the weekend. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Frank AKA student4evr

Dezod, flies have arrived, i'm really impressed by your tying skills, nice flies and thanks a bunch for the extras, they sure are appreciated

4 days to deadline guys

Bud

I'm glad that they got there all right... Time kept ticking with no word and I thought I might have lost my first group, I sent them out a week ago. Also thanks for the kind words, I have not been tying too long and I still feel like I am not where I would like to be. I started tying to save money :hyst: but I have found that I enjoy the tying as much and sometimes more than the fishing... I never get skunked at my bench.

C

Herman, your flies made it across the big water and i'm sure glad they did,. what a great bunch of flies, these are likely the nicest foam ants i've seen, nice going and thanks for the extras

Bud

O.K. Bud,

got some of the bandages off my hand so the flies are on the way.

sorry guys these flies are not up to my usual low standards,but I crushed one of the fingers on my right hand and I am not really flexible right now.

Joe

good deal joe, sorry to hear about the finger, your supopose to put the hook between the vise jaws, not your finger, just kidding, i'll be watching and post when they arrive, thanks for the heads up

frank, got your message, i'll be watching for them thanks

Bud

Herman, your flies made it across the big water and i'm sure glad they did,. what a great bunch of flies, these are likely the nicest foam ants i've seen, nice going and thanks for the extras

Bud

I'm glad they made it! I have made an extra bunch in case they didn't show up today.....

Now I've got to fish them :devil:

Thanx for the kind words!

Herman

joe and servicetech, got the flies, super ties, these lighting bugs got my attention, joe, if your hand is wounded then you must be really good tying with your toes also, these flies are really nice.

waiting on frank and lyrick flies then i'll ship, haven't heard any news from lyrick though, i'll wait a couple more days then off they go, i do know franks flies are on their way so they'll be here