Fly Tying
deeky

Four-Bird Swap

Two more to go and we are all set. There are some good looking flies here! For the two of you out, don't worry, you've got this week yet. It may be small, but this is a good one.

Deeky

I just got back from vacation and I forgot to mail my flies before I left. So I mailed them today. Should be there Thursday.

It turns out, that tiling the ceiling in a steam shower is a lot more time consuming than I thought. The flies will go out in later this morning. :dunno:

Frank aka student4evr

I just realized that I don't have an addy for Dekey. I will be leaving for a trip to eastern Washington tomorrow. I will be back on Monday but I won't be able to get the flies in the mail until I return, unless I get an Addy tomorrow. :(

Frank aka student4evr

Address was sent your way early this morning. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Deeky

All right, all flies are in. I've been out of town this weekend at a family reunion on an island in northern Minnesota. The roughest part was not getting to fish as much as I wanted. Guess what - I didn't think about this swap once while I was there. Sorry guys. But I'm back now, so they will be packaged and going out ASAP. There are some goo dflis here. I'll get pictures of the swap up as well.

Deeky

Flies are on their way and here are the photos from the swap:

Charlie_Franklin

post-3964-1218462517_thumb.jpg

Deeky

post-3964-1218462549_thumb.jpg

Dr_Vette

post-3964-1218462571_thumb.jpg

Jeepclown

post-3964-1218462595_thumb.jpg

Michel

post-3964-1218462620_thumb.jpg

Orange_Caddis

post-3964-1218462688_thumb.jpg

Rockworm

post-3964-1218462709_thumb.jpg

Student4evr

post-3964-1218462733_thumb.jpg

It was a good swap with an interesting diversity in results. Good work to all and thanks for participating!

Deeky

The box arrived in the mail today! Great batch of flies! Now i feel like i should have searched around for a better patern. All of you left me in the dust :bugeyes: ...again. Thanks for letting me be part of this and for all the great flies.

Thanks to Deeky for all the great work. :headbang:

An excellent mess of flies! I can't wait to toss these to the fish. Especially DrVette's pair of hoppers (?) A very unusual and simple pattern.