Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Music downloads?

Whats some of the better download sites out there to "legally" download music?

I use to have Kazza but now with all the talk of ilegal this and that i dumped it rolleyes.gif

Any good legal download sites out there that dont cost alot?

SD

Steve,

You might also want to check out buy.com they have songs for 79 cents for alot of their popular downloads. I have never used them but buy.com is a big site that has been around a long time.

http://www.buy.com/retail/default.asp?loc=18250

You might want to check out file formats from whoever you download from they might have it set up so you cannot burn a CD of the songs.

what the hell does this have to do with flyfishing? only allowable if we're talking about Steppenwolf, Led Zeppelin, Credence, CSN&Y, Pink Floyd... cool.gif

For emerging artists, you can try http://www.iuma.com. They have all different genera of music styles, and a fairly good search tool...only trick is that most of these bands either have very limited contracts or no recording contracts...but the samples and downloads rre free and legal...just don't look for the big name artists here, because they aren't here at all. there is some good music, however.

Mark Delaney

Chris !

Nice to see you back on line.

Steve,

If you want me to sing itsy bisty spider to you just call.

I wont even charge you

Dfix:

I'm with you. Broke out a "little Feet" album last night. I kept calling it an album. The kids had no idea what I was talking about.

QUOTE (DFix @ Jun 3 2004, 02:42 PM)
what the hell does this have to do with flyfishing? only allowable if we're talking about Steppenwolf, Led Zeppelin, Credence, CSN&Y, Pink Floyd... cool.gif

Dave ya got'a have some tunes on while your tying right wink.gif see anything can be tying related laugh.gif

Steppenwolf...oh yeah

Zeppelin... sick.gif sorry but i cant stand L.Z.

Credence.... headbang.gif Now your talkin!

Crosby stills nash&young....ok

For my taste even though i'm somewhat young i tend to like oldies....Elvis,beach boys,Jan&Dean,Temptations,Del Shannon,etc.... smile.gif

Thanks for the suggestions guys i'll look at all those

SD

steeldrifter, that sounds a lot like my extrremely large collection of vinyl...(stopped counting at about 350...)

Mark Delaney

I am pretty lucky with the vinyl myself mark i was giving my moms collection of records from when she was a kid and have many 45's that go all the way back to elvis under the SUN studios label smile.gif

I think some of them may be worth a decent amount of $$$ but they are something that i will never sell since they came from my moms childhood so i never have looked up to see what they are worth and probaly wont becuase i might be tempted. wink.gif

SD

Boy if DFix is talking about Pink Floyd & Led Zeplin, I wonder when Striblue will start talking about his Dead head days. biggrin.gif Or was that time spent listening to Iron Butterfly ... Inagadadivita baby don't you know.... headbang.gif .

$#!T ! I completely forgot about Iron Butterfly and Buffalo Springfield, Three Dog Night, Left Bank, never mind any Motown chart-toppers! - I'm going to have to go through my old Vinyl and catalog titles/artists- (oh, but I like jazz and a bunch of other stuff, too!)

I think we've got the makings of a new forum in the works! blink.gif