Fly Tying
Dezod

Attractor Fly Swap

Got some Jester Trudes from Airedale today as well as some Stimulator like Pouncing Poppy's from Scott V.

Franks are in the Mail along with those trom troutnabout... I expect them tomorrow.

Skyfireblaze asked for an addy, but they are not here yet and I have not heard anything. I will try and make some contact.

The flies that are here look great and I will get them sent out soon.

C

Sorry for the lack of communication on my part. :dunno:

My flies finally made it to the post office yesterday. Late, I know. Please forgive me. They said that given the short trip up to you from ABQ that you should get them tomorrow; Friday at the latest.

Let me know when they get there.

Here they are all ready to go in their Altoids box ... Hope they're okay for everyone ...

post-13532-1222927694_thumb.jpg

Got ALL the rest of the flies today.

FrankI am really excited for the renegades... one of those patterns I've always thought of tying, but never have. Going for trout in a lake this weekend and have heard great things about renegades for those trout. Nice ties.

Troutnabout I've always liked humpys. These look good.

Skyfireblaze got the stimis today. I really like the use of the krystal flash. I think I might try that in a number of the hairwings I tie.

Will get the flies sorted this weekend and shipped on Monday.

Thanks everyone and I really think everyone will really like the ties.

C

Everyone

Had planned to go fish today, but decided not to at the last minute. My loss gets your flies there a day or two early. Sorted and packeged all the flies today. Dropped them off at the post office this afternoon. Vety nice ties all of you. This was my first swap and everyone made it a very nice experience. All the flies got here. No one flaked. Also all the ties looked really nice. I will definitely catch a number of fish on these ties.

Please let me know when you have your flies.

Thanks everyone for the extras and enjoy the fishing.

C

I am so ashamed to have tied a Clemson fly after last night's loss. Please take the Clemson fly, smash it flat with a hammer and mail it to Tommy Bowden with a note asking him to leave football and take up fishing.