Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flykid

Swaptest Bass Subsurface

OK the last swaptest went over well so I figured we could do another one. We'll have the swaptest limited to however many we have by Aug. 30. up to 20 swappers (the number doesn't affect how many flies you tie) Everyone ties 2 flies. One for the Swap Meister and one for the winner. Winner gets "x" flies and a framed full dress silver doctor classic salmon fly tied by me. Hope this one goes over as well as the last one!

Alex

1.riffleriversteelheadslayer - RECIEVED

2.airedale - RECIEVED

3.deflyguy - RECIEVED

4.overbrook - RECIEVED

5.tyrite - RECIEVED

6.Fred H. - RECIEVED

7.spanky - RECIEVED

NICE ALEX! I AM IN!!! Just gotta think of a good under water pattern... Thanks for starting another one. :D

Alex , I have a request. Make the pictures appear on the voting page full size not a thumbnail.

I have dial-up and it takes forever to upload a thumbnail to a larger size. By the time the third one loads

I 've forgotten what the first one looked like.

Fred

I'm working on the silver doctor now. It's coming together good so far. When I'm done I'll post it to classicflytying and I'll post a link to it here. Anyone else out there feel free to join!

Alright de! you are in! I forgot to mention don't post what you're going to tie. I'll set up a poll so no one knows who tied what.

OK when you say subsurface what tip of pattern do you mean?? under the surface or on top of the surface of the water?

thanks tyrite