Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flykid

Swaptest Bass Subsurface

Dang it!! Fred....I sent mine in over a week ago.....you mean I been dealin with all this pain cause you wanna win this contest ! I have'nt been able to work all week ....can't drive with this shrilling pain in my right arm

Its going to be hard work keeping that up until the FTOY is over.But you don't have it as bad as Day5. I've been telepathicly sending him erectile dysfunction, hoping to break his spirit so he wont tie for the smallie prize in the FTOY.

Now thats funny right there :hyst: ....I don't care who ya are! ( well....unless you're day5 :( )

I Fly that I have Created For this contest is one of my own!! so my Q is will i be able to submit this fly into the FTOY this year?????

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks tyrite

tyrite, yes you can submit your fly to ftoy. You can pretty much submit whatever you want to the contest.

spanky, I sent you my address in PM

Only if it is not the winner! :j_k:

Best of luck to you and everyone. We all win when we get to learn from each other.

Mine are on the way.

I am a loser! mine will be late I am really sorry. I have had several disasters lately that needed attention. :angry:

Flykid - pm me your addy so I can ship them priority. Count my patterns in but count me out for the contest b/c they will be late.

Again - I am really sorry

I am a loser! mine will be late I am really sorry. I have had several disasters lately that needed attention. :angry:

Flykid - pm me your addy so I can ship them priority. Count my patterns in but count me out for the contest b/c they will be late.

Again - I am really sorry

Deflyguy....theres been a lot of that going around.....I would'nt sweat it dude...most of us are just doin it for fun......I for one don't mind waiting if it means one more in the contest :D

I second overbrook's comments. We're having fun here, at least I hope so. This forum, particularly the swaps and contests have been primarily responsible for advancing my tying skill far beyond where I could have gone without the help and advice of folks who are kind enough to share their knowledge and skills.

Spanky

DE ,its ok.I'm not going to lie and say I'm not disappointed because I can't wait to see everyones flies.But this is a fun event and we as a group will keep it that way. Has anyone heard from airdale? Man I can't wait to see these flies.

Fred

You know it is all in the name of fun!! the time it takes to mall flies there is no problem here.

tyrite

Oh S*** I am way behind. When is the deadline. I have only one done, but can get it done tommorrw and get it out ASAP. Send me an Addy!!! I am sorry for holding up the line...