Fly Tying
stel

Need prayer request

Sunday night one of my friends mom we thought had a heart attack. It turned out to be something else the doctors could not identify. She has been in acoma(*sp) since then/ Yesterday the doctor gave her something that should of helped her. The family was hopeful but now she has turned for the worse.

I have only talked with sue a few times in my life but I have known her daughter since I started school and I have been tearing up since I heard about her getting worse. The family is the sweetest family anyone would know, always doing things for people and caring for others.

Claudia, my friend, and I have our final soccer game tonight. It's for the championship and were going to win it for her.

Tonight were all getting togather at an elementary school to say a prayer for the mom and family. I would really really appreciate it if you would say a prayer request asking god to do whatever he thinks is best because right now, there is a possibilty if she comes out of this she could be a real mess.

Thanks a million!

I have already prayed for your friend's family & for you & will continue to do so.

May God's peace rest upon the hearts of all involved.

Breambuster

I'm attending my weekly Men's bible study at church tomorrow at 06:30 CDT. I've printed out this thread and will share this with the guys. Your friend and her family will be in our prayers.

Jer 29:11-12 (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

God's Peace,

Ken S.

Hey...

Thanks guys. So far no good news but more bad news. Last night her blood pressure kept dropping. They got it to stabalize then it happened this mournin and got it stablelized again. Today at 3 they decided to take her off medication. I am not sure if that includes life support or not. help.gif crying.gif

She passed away at 9:30 last night.

Please keep the family in your prayers and Rick(the dad) has also asked for a special request concerning there 5 yr old son who is now growing up without a mommy. I could never imagine growing up without mom.

Thanks guys sad.gif crying.gif

Gezz dan very sorry to hear that i feel bad for the little kid. Hopefuly her passing was for the best if she was in that bad of condition.May god be with the family in their time of sorrow and need.