Fly Tying
Fred H.

Deep water Blugill Swap

I have not recieved flies from David carlile or student4ever as of todays deadline. Hopefully they have been mailed and I will recieve them soon. I will ship flies to swappers Monday with or without them.

Fred

Recieved flies from student4ever. Thanks for the extras Frank those flies are a nice addition to the swap.I know everyone is going to like them. Still haven't heard from David Carlile. David when did you mail your flies?

I am very excited to see the flies we all are receiving soon as this is my first swap. And maybe this swap will help me to get out on the rivers and lakes moe often near my home as most of my fishing is geared toward saltwater. Thanks guys j74snook

Flies will ship today.Gave David Carlile's flies another day to get here. They were a no show.

Thanks for participating . All of you did a great job tying your flies. I think this will be the premier swap this year.

You guys did an awesome job on these flies. You should all be proud.

Fred

Guest Big E

Rcvd flies today. Very nice ties everyone. I especially liked yours Drath. If you don't mind, could you PM me the recipe? Thanks to Floyd and IowaFlyGuy for the extras.

Cheers to you Fred for hosting. Great job!

Got the flies Wednesday. Great bunch of flies. Thanks Fred for hosting, and thanks to all in the swap.

:yahoo:

Got home after work and found my package. You guys did a great job!!! Thanks for the extras too. Big E I would like a how to on making that body, its like its weaved. Well thanks for the great swap and hope to be in another swap with you all. :headbang: Thanks for hosting Fred.

Hey Big E,

I’m glad you liked the cricket. I’ll try to get a recipe and some tying tips to you sometime later this week. I’ve been out of town and need to get some things back in order around the house and in the office but I’ll try to work something up as soon as I get a chance. I haven’t received my flies yet but I hope to get them soon. I’m really looking forward to this one.

I got my flies yesterday. Fantastic job everyone. All of the sudden my panfish box looks great. I’m gonna need to make a trip to the fly shop for some materials in hopes that I can replicate these flies. Part of me wants to take these guys fishin’ as soon as I can but the smart thing to do would be to try to learn how to tie ‘em first. Hummm… what to do… what to do??? Thanks to all.

-D

Big E,

I sent you some PM's but they are not showing up in my "sent items." Did you get them?

-D