Fly Tying
Fred H.

Intro To realistic fly tying cd 2Nd run

So, how will we know when this will be ready?

I have ordered the materials for the material kits.One of the items was backordered.When I have all the materials in hand I will PM each of you with a password . With it you can enter the password page on my website an order the cd at the special rate.The end of next week at the latest.

Fred

So, how will we know when this will be ready?

I have ordered the materials for the material kits.One of the items was backordered.When I have all the materials in hand I will PM each of you with a password . With it you can enter the password page on my website an order the cd at the special rate.The end of next week at the latest.

Fred

Bump

Just paid, and can't wait. Thanks for the amazing price Fred.

Fred, that arachnid warrior looks so good. That is one of my favorite movies. heehee

Thanks Fred. I really appreciate your putting this together for us.

Lloyd

You are quite welcome Lloyd. And guys,remember if you have any problems contact me.

I want each of you to suceed in tying these , so if you get stuck on a technique let me know

and we'll work through it.

Fred

Hi fred do you have any left? Have a couple of friends that are intrested in realistics could point them in the direction of this forum.