Fly Tying

We are you fishing this weekend

We all know were Shoe is going this weekend. ive_been_ripped.gif

Lets hear were everyone else is going.

Me, I hope to hit a local smallie creek in between eating gyros and drinking beer at the local Greek food festival.

I think I am going to hit the Mad River Saturday afternoon and hopefully get to see some Sulphers hatching.

Everything else around here is blown out for the 4th straight week mad.gif

Oswegatchie river in upstate NY. Planning on putting in at "inlet" and heading up to the high peaks wilderness area.

I'm staying home wrenchin on the ride this weekend but i have a weeks vacation coming up in a couple weeks so i'll be all geeked about that in no time Jumpy.gif

BTW on vacation i will be fishing the au sable hitting trout and (sorry OSD.....*wispering* bass wink.gif ) whistling1.gif

SD

yeah, you know how it go's bob......we all have to go out "slumin" every once in awhile laugh.gif

It will just give me a higher appreciation for the "finer species" headbang.gif

appalachian angler

I understand you haven't been a member very long so I will just say that we have a little fun on this web site and poke fun at each other, but its all done with no malice intended.

I don't know if you have seen the Photo shop wars thread (just having a little fun)

Don’t take us seriously (were just a bunch of wild and crazy guys)

OSD.

Nantucket...assuming the wind/weather gods cooperate. Plan is to try and scare up some blues w/ the 7 year old (some for the grill, and some of the smoker) -- and then probably hit some spots in the pre-dawn hours for bass....

(it's a family vaca weekend...so can't spend too, too much time on the water...sleep? who needs sleep?!?!)

smile.gif

will post a report when I get back.

-j

Carp rule!!! I've yet to turn one on a fly, but the day will come! Hold on and look out!

headbang.gif

Art

Now that my hand is out of the cast (broke my thumb and index finger and the wife grounded me LOL) and if I can sneak out the Dog River for browns and brookies. Nice thing is it's right across the street from my house so I can always get home quick.

Fatman

Friday night I'm going out with a friend and fish the docks for Snook. I'll probably sleep most of saturday. cool.gif

I guess Smallie will be ready to go out Sunday night. We are going to fish the beach at Ft. DeSoto for Snook or whatever else swims by. He'll forget all about those slimy smallmouths by the time he goes home. devil.gif

Sunday sounds good to me TB. I'm not incredibly optimistic about my chances but I'm gonna give it a helluva try. cool.gif