Fly Tying
Andrés T

V hopper

Hello everybody,

I have been asked to make a step by step of a fishable hopper for Spanish Danica Magazine. Here is my latest attempt.

Andrés T.

post-12648-1229214771_thumb.jpg

post-12648-1229214797_thumb.jpg

Buen saltamontes Andres, ademas de ser un montaje realista, tiene que pescar de maravilla los barbos y en pequeño tamaño para la trucha. Cuando termines de hacer todos los patrones para la revista, no te olvides de enviarme todos lo que deseches :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Andres,

Looks great....as usual ;)....now since most of us don't read spanish and will probably never see this mag...is there any chance we can find your pattern of the hopper in english somewhere....sometime.

I think it's the best fishable hopper I have seen. The fishability does depent on the materials that you used though so that patern would be very nice.

Greets Paul.

Hey Andres,

I sent you a message through your web site....it said "Mensaje enviado" is that good? make your site in English....It looks great but I can read any of it ;)

Greets Paul.

Hi Pakito, Thanks! Try the bigger ones for trouts as well...You will be the selective one.

Michel, thank you! but I haven´t even published the S. by S. at the magazine yet.

Paul, thank you very much buddy. Foam, Realistic Legs (you know...The Best), LOL, and rubber.

Andrés T.

Andres that is one of the best hoppers I have ever seen. I want one, I actually want a dozen, but I would really love to have one of those. When you finish the tying write up you are doing for the magazine please post so I can give that one a try.

Thank you Steelie, you are very kind as usual.

Scott, one is not going to be enough. Seeing what you have on your hands, I can imagine half a dozen of those, looking at you, while the first one runs away with your hopper. LOL.LOL. Thank you!

Andrés T.

Hi Andres,

Very realistic ! It's a great work...

Looking around for a dark hopper... I have found only this one. Hope you like it.

Andrés T.

post-12648-1230595252_thumb.jpg

post-12648-1230595275_thumb.jpg

Hey Andres,

Looks great....as usual ;)....now since most of us don't read spanish and will probably never see this mag...is there any chance we can find your pattern of the hopper in english somewhere....sometime.

I think it's the best fishable hopper I have seen. The fishability does depent on the materials that you used though so that patern would be very nice.

Greets Paul.

Hi Paul, the page is finally in English. In a few days time I will post fishable beetles step by step, but I have to wait untill April to post hopper S. b. S., after beeing published at the mag.

Have a look you will see some pics from Somerset, I will post more later.

Andrés T.

post-12648-1232192746_thumb.jpg

post-12648-1232192770_thumb.jpg