Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Fred H.

Super Bowl Predictions

Well here it is football fans the SUPER BOWL. Although my son is a huge Pittsburgh fan I find myself

wanting to see the underdog Arizona Cardinals pull off the upset. But I really would'nt feel bad if the Steelers won another one. I just hope its a good game and not a one sided blowout, either way.

Does anyone care to take a guess how this will come out and what the final score will be?

Hey Fred what do we win if we predict the right score? J/K

We should do that next year. We could frame up two flies in team colors with Super Bowl theme in the background. Whoever picks the final score wins it .What do you think. We would have to check with Smalliehunter but I don't think it would be considered gambling. What do you think?

I think thats a gr8 idea. should try to remember to do it next year. but if you make a predictio you have to send in twin flies in diferent uniforms. and winner collects. I like it.

Well, I've been a Steeler fan since the seventies, and I'll pick em this year too.

Arizona 26 ---------- Pittsburg 4

The steelers stink!

GO CARDS!

4 points huh... going to be an interesting game for the steelers if that is the case

Arizona 26 ---------- Pittsburg 4

The steelers stink!

GO CARDS!

4 points huh... going to be an interesting game for the steelers if that is the case

Yeah dude itll make em quit football :hyst: :hyst: