Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MontanaBound

1 more for me

Anyone going to host a new swap soon. i am one swap away from being able to host, have not seen a new swap in a little while. i will try to come up with a suggestion and post it back here if someone would be willing to host it.

Thanks Josh

montanabound i MAY have a swap for you to join. yet im not hosting the swap i asked if someone else would, and i may have a taker. it would be a terrestrial swap if anything.

I dont know if i can host it or not yet, my dad is still kind of getting used to the fly swap thing but hes starting to be more relaxed nowadays about it

i guess your father is against the idea to. my father doesnt like the whole giving out your addres thing. but if your up to it, it would be nice

I might, but thanks to a family member's internet screw up, I am considering laying low for a while...

If you all come up with a swap you'd like to do I don't mind hosting another. Besides it keeps you young hoolums out of trouble :rolleyes:

As far as the address is concerned you could get a post office box or have your stuff mailed to a 3rd party mailing service.

thanks satchmo, i was thinking about a terrestrial swap but if anyone else has any ideas i would like to hear them. i was also thinking of the box but at are post office its 40 dollars a year and right now with the economy so bad its just not that necesary. but my dad has finally cracked and allowed me to swap. i asked for someone to host the swap because im to young and havent swaped 3 times.

thanks

This would be my first swap. I tie at least 1 hour a week all year long and a few hours a week during the winter. I'm getting tired of giving my ties away to friends for free. Please host a terrestrial swap and COUNT ME IN. One question: How many of my chosen pattern should I be tying?