Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
geozip

Nymph Swap

Everyone, we are one set short..... I will be sorting everything and placing them in the mail tomorrow. I will be sending one of everyones back.

Thanks for joining, hope to see everyone in the next swap!!

geozip

Ditto. It's a bit of work running a swap. Keep my extra as well. Then let me know when you're hosting another. I seem to have gotten the swap bug :hyst:

Thanks for hosting

:yahoo: Just opened my mail, what a nice collection. Sort of a day after birthday present for me! Thanks to all the tyers, can't wait to get to the Sierra and get these wet.

Got a package filled with some really sweet flies. Nice job guys, I can't wait to try these out. :yahoo:

Geozip - Thanks for hosting such a great swap.

First fish on the new nymph :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

post-19761-1242148514_thumb.jpg

The nymph had a Bead head, peacock hurl, and a White wing. Sorry I don't know who tied it, but it came from this swap.

Looks like one of my Theo's CDC Dutch Beadheads. That one works wonders of the gills around here, and I like tying it, too. Can't beat that!

Looks like one of my Theo's CDC Dutch Beadheads. That one works wonders of the gills around here, and I like tying it, too. Can't beat that!

The gill hit about a second after the fly hit the water :)

Caught a small and I mean SMALL (if the fish was 3" long I'd be surprised) Small mouth on the fly during lunch. Really liking this pattern Chase Creek, I may have to tie a few more up as I almost lost this one to a tree. Sorry no pic I left my camera in the car.

kerplunk went all the insects through my mail slot and quickly ran throuhout the house. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: Great nymphs. Thanks so much. Great work and effoert to produce these. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks Geozip for hosting. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: