Fly Tying
Horseshoes

My Neighbour's Spring Choice SWAP/CONTEST

Rp3flyfisher, addy sent. Give a yell when they are in the mail.

rich5665, "And here I thought I was getting some coffee from the infamous Tim Horton's. :coffee: " Well, an American company bought Tim Hortons a few years back and it was my understanding they were taking it across the border. When it was Canadian owned it was so high octane, they were forced to tame it down. You know like not as much nicotene etc. Now the muffin and donuts are not even baked in house anymore, they are frozen. Like we need more things frozen here. If there was a timmy's near you I would send you an cert for an "ice cap" this summer. Yet, alas.......

I hope it wasn't Dunkin' Donuts, they stopped making their own donuts a long time ago. Now every they're stale, and the coffee is extra week. To much commercialization. A product of the G.W. Bush debacle I guess.

Nope, Wendy's bought Tim out.

riffleriversteelheadslayer your flies arrived today :yahoo: :headbang: . After I got my jaw back in place I noticed the gifts. Thank you!!!!!!! They are too much. People...just by the first 2 flies in I can tell we are going to have a great swap (if not the best swap ssssh.!) and my neighbour is going to have a hard time. Thank you once again riffleriversteelheadslayer they are fantastic. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: .

Houndog flies arrived today after I came home from my first morning fishing of the season. Your flies are great I'll have to try to make those. Like I said...TRY.... Thanks, the gifts are unbelievable and too much.

You people are putting me to shame. You are going to like these.

P.S. My neighbour went with me this morning. Not saying what he used. I had the hardest time not going to the next point and asking the flyfishers what they had on they lines. Can't wait for the rest, everyone is going to be happy.

As I haven't sent any off yet, is it OK if I change it up and do Shark's Cadis Larva. (The stims aren't coming along for me.)

B) professori Addy was sent. Let me know when you mail and I'll post. Thanks a lot. I have some beauties already, now we are waiting for you to make it shine.

Mail date is getting close. It takes a while for it to travel north and catch the Jet Stream to here.

The weather has not been all that helpful in the fishing department, unless you want to do some white water. The levels are high and not receding. Beavers love it.

Waiting on the rest.

Horseshoes

They're in the mail, but no worries about the border. I know BC seems like another country to the Maritimes, but we're really just the left coast of the same country. :yahoo: :yahoo:

well you have a point but....... when I lived in B.C. even I had a hard time seeing over the mountains. :hyst: :hyst: I wish you a nice spring and summer.