Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mdntn

Small Fly Swap

This is for someone who requested a swap with a small amount of participants, and it is my first time as SM so here it goes : :yahoo:

Favorite fly you like to tie in size 10-18.

All swapping rules apply

First 5 with I'm in .

April 23rd due date.

Swap is closed

Mdntn #14 Elk Hair Caddis :)

1.SearchingSolitude #18 Dry , Addy sent, Flies received :) :) :)

2.Orange Caddis #TBD Trout Crack , Addy sent, Flies received :) :):)

3.Andrewfly fishing #12 Dark Hendrickson Nymph! , Addy sent, Flies received :) :):)

4.Rich5665 variation of the Bead Head Brassie, Addy sent, Flies received :):):)

5.Autroutbum2 TBD, Addy sent, Flies received :) :):)

This is for someone who requested a swap with a small amount of participants, and it is my first time as SM so here it goes : :yahoo:

Favorite fly you like to tie in size 14-18.

All swapping rules apply

First 5 with I'm in .

April 23rd due date.

I am IN!!

I'll tie a dry, not sure which pattern yet. Probably a #18... funny they're not considered small here. I tie #24 sometimes.

Thank you mdntn, I'm sure andrewfly tyer will appreciate you holding the swap. I'm only 1/4 of the way done on my current swap so it would have been a while before I could have hosted. If I finish by the end of the week and he doesn't make this one then I'll host one as well :yahoo: Have fun SM good luck on hosting your first swap.

smallieFanatic you would tie 5 flies . there would be 6 tiers including me you would not get one of yours back .

MDNTN

Thank you mdntn, I'm sure andrewfly tyer will appreciate you holding the swap. I'm only 1/4 of the way done on my current swap so it would have been a while before I could have hosted. If I finish by the end of the week and he doesn't make this one then I'll host one as well :yahoo: Have fun SM good luck on hosting your first swap.

What sort of swap would you do?

What sort of swap would you do?

Most likely very similar to this swap, 5-6 swappers, what ever pattern you choose, in what ever size you choose. Nothing to difficult only, because my son wants to be in a swap and he knows only one pattern right now. I should be ready to host a swap by the weekend I think B)

Andrewfly fishing if you would like we could make it size 10 - 18.

you only need to tie one pattern 5 times.

MDNTN

I created a pattern called the PFD. I have yet to refine it and tie it in mass so maybe... then again I love a parasol midge so I will give it some thought and put them together this weekend. Thanks for hosting.

Come on tyers....we need 3 more participants.. :help: