Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Stillwater Nymph Swap

I am a big fan of Olive, but I also like pink. With that said I would be happy with either or if you feel you must, both. :rolleyes:

Either color is fine, I agree Blue Gills will eat just about anything. Besides a lot of Panfish Poppers are tied in Pink. I have a few that are Purple. Go with what you want, after all it's your fly have fun with it.

Hey im sorry i submitted the wrong pattern? Could i do a caddis pupa thanks and sorry for the inconvinience. curved caddis hook. nymph stretch, gray dubbing and a gold bread. thannk you.

BB, i have mine finished , if you could send me your address i will head'em your way,,,,,thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey, Pike-Hunter, I think that either color would be fine. I'm doing an olive damsel fly, but it is a different pattern from yours, so either color would be fine.

Fliesandfish, I think the caddis pupa is a great choice. Go for it.

Batman, check you PM box for the addy.

Has anyone else actually mailed me your flies yet? I've sent the addy to a couple of people, but so far I haven't received any flies. Just wondering. :dunno:

Take care

BB

I have yet to start tying flies myself. I am still putting in testing on various patterns. The problem is that all my bleugill action has been on top water, but I did go sub-surface for a little bit yesterday and did discover a couple of intersting things in regards to what I will be tying. I think I have a real good idea of what I'll be tying. So far I know it will be orange and somewhat small. I think it will be called "Mini Orange Crush".

My flies are ready to rock and roll. Please PM your address and I'll get them out ASAP.

Thanks for letting me join in.

JohnR

IBRB's flies have arrived, and they are awesome! First set in! I can't WAIT to put this little bug-eyed monster into some 'gill water. :bugeyes: They are really cool!

Take care

BB

Flies are in the trusty (?) hands of the USPS. Should be there Wed or Thur.

Thanks!

JohnR

Hello,

I am done with my caddis puppua. Now all i need ia your adress.

Thanks;

Tight lines and busy bobbins,

Chris

I have received flies from JohnR and Jared Sartini! Both sets are wonderfully tied. Awesome work, guys!

JohnR and Fliesandfish, check your PM box.

Flytire, I haven't seen the Clown Shoes pattern before, but I like the looks of it. That is a great thing about these swaps. I'm always learning new patterns from them, and with the materials list, you can duplicate the ones you like.

Take care

BB