Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Stillwater Nymph Swap

Should have my flies ready by the middle of next week. My son's activities have been keeping me busy. Boy Scouts, Lacrosse and 4H have kept me running around.

i must also admitt the same (baseball ,benchmark tests , tennis ,swimming team ) please forgive me as i try to fit in time to ty

Flytire, I haven't seen the Clown Shoes pattern before, but I like the looks of it. That is a great thing about these swaps. I'm always learning new patterns from them, and with the materials list, you can duplicate the ones you like.

Take care

BB

i think they are a carp pattern but dont tell the bluegills that i have been hooking what theyre for!! :lol: :lol: they just love em!!

flies will be in the mail on tuesday. theres a ziplock baggie with the yarn i used for the swapmeister and keep all extra flies too

Flytire's "Clown Shoes" have arrived. Great looking pattern. I see why the "gills go for this one. Thanks for the extra "goodies" Much appreciated!

Take care

BB

Flies are in the mail. I made what I call "Mini Tasty Green", it is a real easy fly to tie, but the main thing is the hook. If you have a fish tank or something like that, put it in and see how it sinks. My friend turned me on to this hook and I really like it alot, it helps create a more realistic action.

Sorry, guys, I've been out of town for about a week, getting reaquainted with my Twin grandchildren. I last saw them when they were 4 days old, and I had not seen them again until last week. They are now almost 5 months old. Since I've gotten back, I've been playing catch-up, and just haven't gotten back on the website. During the time I was gone, I received flies from both Nealbo and Scott V. Both sets of flies are awesome! This is shaping up to be another GREAT swap! Thanks, guys, for signing up and for your contributions to the swap. Great job!

Take care

BB

Mine went in the mail on Fri. the 22nd, they should be there in a day or two,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Batman's flies arrived today. Very nice, brightly-colored pattern. I'm sure the 'gills will go for this one.

Thanks, Batman.

Take care

BB

The deadline for this swap is, indeed, this coming Saturday. There are still several sets out. If you haven't gotten yours into the mail yet, you need to get busy getting them there. If you need the addy, let me know. There are some swappers who have asked for the addy, but I haven't received your flies yet. I know that Rich's flies are in the mail. If there are any other sets already in the mail, please let me know.

Also, to those who have already sent in your flies, don't forget that I also need a materials list for your flies. I have some of them, but I'm not sure that I have ALL of them for the flies I've already received.

Take care

BB