Fly Tying
flytyinfreak

The first annual bait dunkers ball! (San Jaun worm swap)

jacktjl

That is one tasty worm. :headbang: :headbang: Cant wait to put that on the buffet.

This WURM swap is turning out to be pretty good.

Wait til you guys see the wurm that Rich5665 can tie! :headbang: :headbang:

Oh Great now the pressure is really on. :hyst:

Well I went with the classic and simple san juan. Definitely not impressive, and I'm a little ashamed to say I tied a hunk of chenille on a hook and called it a fly, but I'm thinking it should work well for the gills. They are done so I just need an address and I'll get them out.

And he just told me on the last swap that he was learning to be PATIENT!?!?!?

Just so you know I will be finishing my Wurm Balls on the banks of the Methow River in Eastern Washington. Catch a big cut, tie a fly, Catch a big Bow, tie a fly

repeat, repeat, repeat. Well somebody's got to do it!!!

Frank aka Student4evr

And he just told me on the last swap that he was learning to be PATIENT!?!?!?

Just so you know I will be finishing my Wurm Balls on the banks of the Methow River in Eastern Washington. Catch a big cut, tie a fly, Catch a big Bow, tie a fly

repeat, repeat, repeat. Well somebody's got to do it!!!

Frank aka Student4evr

Sure rub it in Frank. Tie, fish, tie fish... For me it's more like Work, fish at lunch(weather permitting), Work some more, tie when I get home (if I can get past the honey do list) :D

I just always love watching the show!!! :rolleyes: :headbang:

and Frank stop rubbing it in.

I was actually casting into my pool this weekend. I also had the wife dappling some flies for me while I was under water so i could see those supposed air bubbles in the sparkle pupas. <_< I think Im starting to go a little bonky with this fly stuff.

Someone please help

Ya know it could be that I'm a little testy because my knee is on the mend after being blown out on the 29th of April and I haven't been able to fish in the manner i am accustomed to in 3 1/2 months! How many times have y'all fished since then? I am goin batty! If I don't get up into the mountains sometime soon I'll be tyin blood wurms and I just may use real blood to dye those little pieces of dirtly flesh!!!! the wurms I have are mighty nice! I think this is gonna be a great swap!

haha no worries. I'm looking forward to getting the bait box of worms. And thanks for hosting the swap!