Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JayMorr

Fishermans Brunch

The picture of the wench is just begging for someone to ask the question, "What is it used for?", so I'm asking. The whole series is great. Have you gone to the dark side?

Your photos are sick. The ones on your blog are the best photos I've seen in a long time. How do you get such sharp clear images? It seems unreal.

Hi Jason,

Wow! Beautiful shots! That looks like a place I'd like to have lunch. Did you just shoot the pix because you were there or are those promo shots for a paid gig? Nikon D700? OR Canon? Take care & ...

Tight lines - Gretchen & Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Hey Al, sorry I just saw this post. I spent a weekend with my wife at this place and fell in love with the place. I took some the shots on my D700.

Thank you everyone for the comments and feedback.

The picture of the wench is just begging for someone to ask the question, "What is it used for?", so I'm asking. The whole series is great. Have you gone to the dark side?

It took me awhile and several passes through the photos to realize you probably meant winch, cause I couldn't find the wench and I figured as old as I am nobody would have to explain the wench thing. :) Great photos Places like that are gems to be savoured.