Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
CharlaineC

Let me introduce myself

Welcome Charlaine and thank you for your service to this country. I started fly tying about 15 years ago while recovering from a bad auto accident. I was out of commision for about 7 months and fly tying helped me retain my sanity. I sincerely hope that it will do thesame for you.

Welcome. Thank you for serving our country. I'm sure you're tired of hearing it but ask away. We all started somewhere. Now that you're addicted it's all down hill from here. LOL. Just remember buy only what you need not what you think you need. The collection will grow fast.

Jeremy

Welcome to the forum. It is always nice to see other females joining that are fishers and tyers. Hope you have as much fun with the forum as I do. These guys are great. But I have learned once you get in on one swap it is over from there you can become addicted. LOL. I think I am in about three now and I am hosting one. Lots of fun.

Flyfisher13

A hearty welcome Charlaine. You have taken big steps to get involved in something that will quench your obvious creativity and desire for activity. It sounds like you are headed in the right direction. You have found a great site for both help and friendship.

God Bless

Carl

U.S Army, Persian Gulf Vet, Ist Infantry Division. ...Go Big Red One!

A heartfelt Welcome and thank you Charlaine, you have a very unique and beautiful name. Please ask anything, the simpler ones I can at least answer :rolleyes:

Cheers, Futzer.

A heartfelt Welcome and thank you Charlaine, you have a very unique and beautiful name. Please ask anything, the simpler ones I can at least answer :rolleyes:

Cheers, Futzer.

Why thank you kindly futzer. My name is a very old french germaic name rarly used in todays socity. it means Manly, free man, little, and delicate.

All of wich depends on where you look.